Why join FLAG?
The FLAG Leadership shall inform the FLAG members of IRI initiatives and projects, and solicit ideas and develop ways for the members to assist in such programs. This will be accomplished by:
- Holding regular calls with the IRI President to be kept informed of IRI initiatives and projects and to discuss ways in which the FLAG membership may provide assistance in such programs,
- Maintaining regular e-mail communication with members,
- Holding face-to-face meetings, during the Institute’s semi-annual meetings (spring and fall), and
- Seeking ways to promote member interest and activity.
All Representatives of IRI Federal Laboratory members will be members of FLAG.
- The FLAG shall have a Chairperson and a Vice Chair, each serving for a one year term. The Vice Chair becomes Chairperson the following year.
- Staff support will be provided by IRI Headquarters, and a Board Liaison will be appointed by the Board of Directors.