Events of Interest
If your 2015 event is one that would benefit the R&D community, please notify IRI with details to be listed in this space.
The Economist's Innovation Forum | March 26th 2015 | Chicago | innovation.economist.com
The Economist’s Innovation Forum will make its debut in Chicago to discuss how exponential technologies, frugal engineering and radical business models are disrupting top industries. The event will bring together Fortune 500 CEOs, policymakers and entrepreneurs who are continuously disrupting the status-quo.
IRI is a supporter of this event. Save $400 on the standard rate with our special code: EMPMPIRI. Register here.
EIRMA Annual Conference 2015 | April 28 - 29 | Luxembourg
Does your organization have R&D leaders in Europe unable to attend the IRI Annual Meeting? Please let them know about EIRMA's Annual Conference. Conference themes include: "Europe, The Eldorado for Innovation?" and "Infrastructures & Resources Sharing between Industry and RTO's in Europe." W-FIRA members register at the member rate. More details...
World Federation of Industrial Research Associations
The World Federation of Industrial Research Associations (W-FIRA) was established in May 2013. The first organization of its type, W-FIRA’s mission is to increase and develop cooperation on a global scale to further the leadership of technological innovation throughout the world.
The founding members of W-FIRA are:
- Australasian Industrial Research Group (AIRG) - www.airg.org.au
- Associação National de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento das Empresas Inovadoras (ANPEI – National Association for Research and Development of Innovative Companies) www.anpei.org.br
- European Industrial Research Management Association (EIRMA) - www.eirma.org
- Industrial Research Institute (IRI) - www.iriweb.org
- Japanese Research Industries and Industrial Technology Association (JRIA) - www.jria.or.jp
- Korean Industrial Technology Association (KOITA) - www.koita.or.kr
Other International Organizations