Do you want to increase the effectiveness of your research and development?
Technology Value Program is a tool to enhance the effectiveness of R&D by providing a framework for selecting a small number of appropriate metrics.
|These metrics can provide a basis for:
- Assessing the creation of shareholder value
- Assessing probability of business success
- Selection of R&D projects
- Managing a portfolio of projects
- Increasing the productivity of your R&D processes
- Assessing the effectiveness of your decisions
- Assessing the value of your technical assets
This program is the culmination of the work performed by the IRI Research-0n-Research committee on Measuring the Effectiveness of R&D. The IRI would like to acknowledge the original project team of James Tipping, Eugene Zefren, Alan Fusfeld and others for the development of this content, and the late Dugan O'Keefe, for the development of the original computer tool for the implementation of the committee's work.
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or comments about the use of the Technology Value Program, we would like to hear them. Please send correspondence to email@example.com. Modifications that will improve the usefulness of the Program will be incorporated into future updates.