To demonstrate how large organizations can identify and tap into existing internal knowledge in order to accelerate innovation.
- Review of best practices collected at 2011 Annual Meeting working group
- Explore other best practices within the spaces defined by the survey results:
- how a particular practice builds relationships and shared understanding across barriers
- how it facilitates the transfer of rich, complex, tacit knowledge
- how it facilitates innovation via the recombination of diverse perspectives.
- Identify companies that have integrated a broad range of AIK practices
Team: Terry Fetterhoff, Roche; Natalie Schoch, Kellogg; Robert McNamee, Temple