This group gives you an opportunity to stay active in the networking and learning activities of IRI, and provide valuable assistance to the organization based on your skills and experience.
Keep current on what's happening in the R&D community and enjoy many membership benefits such as full access to IRI's website including membership database and journal; discount conference registration fees; access to IRI LinkedIn and Twitter groups; and many opportunities to propose new initiatives and participate on new projects and committees.
Contact Mallory Smith for more information and for EAG membership criteria.
What can you expect to do as part of EAG?
- Use online collaboration tools to develop recommendations and best practices for IRI member organizations, universities and regional and national policy. Current Wiki topic is Promoting Innovation.
- Put your skills and expertise to work to assist in IRI projects
- EAG assisted IRI with the Industry Defined Fundamental Research program (IRI-NSF Grant Project), conducting vital research to identify issues and challenges U.S.-based member companies face in which targeted, academic research might identify possible solutions.
- EAG helped develop a sustainable growth model for IRI using value innovation methodology pioneered by ROR Working Groups.
- Build relationships. EAG members are fully occupied in second or third careers such as consultants, university professors or deans, principals of start-ups or venture capitalists.
- Join committees. Do you have a passion for the journal Research-Technology Management? Interested in using your talents to increase membership? IRI committees welcome your enthusiasm and knowledge.
Stewart Mehlman, Chair
Phil Russell, Vice Chair
Robert Williams, Board Liaison
EAG Membership Roster (login-required)