- Tuesday October 23, 2018 – Wednesday October 24, 2018
- Research Triangle Park, NC
Registration fee: $1050 (IRI members*); $1550 (nonmembers) - Register early to receive this deeply discounted rate. Prices will increase on May 31.
*IRI complimentary registrations cannot be applied to Springboard. However, IRI members receive a steep discount.
“Smart and Intelligent systems will change the way business is done. Are you ready?”
SPRING: Sourcing PRedictive Insights for New Growth
Created by IRI in collaboration with RTI International Innovation Advisors to explore trends impacting innovation management. Spring participants will get access to early market signals, connect with new startup companies, learn through immersive experiences, and gain insights from thought leaders. The 2018 Spring experience will help you prepare your organization to capitalize on future trends and recognize future threats related to intelligent systems. Spring will help you:
Learn. Get the deep understanding you need through immersion: curated content and experiences that will bring future(s) to life.
Focus. Hear how pioneers are responding to this trend. Get tools to identify the threats and opportunities that may emerge for you.
Act. Learn how to take these insights back to your organization. Shape your innovation and business strategy to prepare for long-term success.
The Spring program will culminate in the Springboard conference at RTI International in Research Triangle Park, NC, on October 23rd and 24th, 2018. Participants will share key insights from our research journey, hear from cutting edge thought leaders, discuss the implications of trends with peers, and investigate how these emerging trends are likely to impact your business.
- RTI International Innovation Advisors’ interactive report-out from the 7-month Spring experience
- The Pavilion of the Future: Geek out over new technologies - including demos and hands on sessions with technology providers.
- An interactive backcasting session designed to help you walk back incrementally from future scenarios to present actions.
- The VR Room
- Facilitated small group discussions for sharing thoughts and experiences.
- Keynotes and immersion talks from thought leaders (sign up to be the first to hear speaker announcements)
- Implications workshops to enable you to apply what you’ve learned to your organization
Space is limited so register soon.
It’s easy to sign up to be part of the SPRING community and start receiving exclusive program content. Just email Lee Green.