- Monday March 11, 2019 9:00am – Wednesday March 13, 2019 4:00pm
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville, TN
2019 Spring Networks Conference
March 11-13, 2019
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel ($239/night) - Book your stay!
Join fellow innovators from all industries and functions of R&D to explore hot topics through peer presentations, dynamic roundtable discussions and guest speakers.
What Networks will be there?
Topic Sneak Peeks:
How to Find and Pitch New Product Development and Innovation Opportunities Internally and to Know When You Need to Go Outside of Your Walls
Contract Mechanisms and Other Transaction Authorities
Open Innovation Sponsorship: Building Executive Support
The Gig Economy Comes to Innovation
Innovation Structure and Governance
Are Your Machine Learning Projects Set Up for Success?
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Patents
Turning the Future Into Action
Spotlight on Innovation: Oak Ridge National Laboratory
How to Build and Operate a Network
IRI SPRING Update: Forecasting Scenarios
Check out topics from the Fall 2018 Networks Conference
- Connecting Technologies to Business Opportunities
- Xinova Innovation
- Data Visualization and Analytics in Innovation
- How to Develop and Prototype Like a Startup
- Incubators and Pre-Stage Gate
- Agile Design Thinking: Front End Funnel Fill
- Working Session - TRACK Competencies
- Structuring and Funding Innovation Teams
- The Lean Canvas
- How to Find the Right Contact Outside of Your Company