- September 17-19
- Monday September 17, 2018 – Wednesday September 19, 2018
- Westin Cleveland Downtown
The Fall Networks Conference is a can't-miss event with member curated agendas from 5 of our Networks: External Technology, Intellectual Assets Management, Innovation Leaders, Information Services/Information Technology, New Business Development. Join your peers in Cleveland to benchmark, discuss hot topics, and of course, network!
**The Human Resources Network will be meeting at the Timken Headquarters in October, date TBD!
Registration is now open.
Member early-bird registration rate: $599 (increases to $699 after August 17)
Non-member early-bird registration rate: $749 (increase to $849 after August 17)
Non-members can register by downloading the 2018 Fall Networks Registration Form and returning it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Westin Cleveland Downtown
777 Saint Clair Avenue NE
Cleveland, OH 44114,
phone: (216) 771-7700
A Per Diem rate is available for federal employees. Please contact Bobby McDermott to book your room.
Tentative sessions offered:
- Supporting Startups Through Internal Decision-Making Processes
- Taking Disruptive Opportunities to Leaders
- Connecting Technologies to Business Opportunities
- Scouting Innovative Technologies to Create New Customer Experiences
- Open Innovation Approaches to Augmenting the R&D Pipeline
- Data Curation and Life Cycle Management
- Data Visualization
- Knowledge Management
- Challenges with out-licensing a portfolio
- Measuring performance of I.P. portfolios
- Intellectual property ownership in university collaborations
- Tools for inventors
- Incubators and Pre-Stage Gate
- Tools for Data-Driven Decision Making
- The Lean Canvas
- Structuring and Funding Innovation Teams
- Find the Right Contact Outside of Your Company
- New Market Quantification
- Agile Design Thinking and Front-End Funnel Fill
For questions, email Mallory Smith, email@example.com.