- Webinar presented by Wellspring
- Friday April 27, 2018 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- At your desk
Innovation Program Manager, Cenk Guler will discuss the Westinghouse Electric Company’s unique approach to radical innovation. The webinar will focus on the value of documenting, empowering, and adjusting a core innovation process for ideation, project management, and reporting. Mr. Guler will discuss the challenges of allowing engineering and R&D teams enough freedom to creatively approach radical innovation while also maintaining commercial rigor and feasibility. He will describe Westinghouse’s approach to radical innovation processes, and their strategy for documenting, testing, and reporting on engineering and R&D projects.
What you will learn:
- The value of documented processes.
- Balance between letting engineers lose and maintaining commercial rigor
- Balance between incremental and radical innovation.
- The challenges and processes Westinghouse uses to report innovation metrics