Networks are member-driven groups based around various functional areas within R&D. Members gather in-person and virtually to benchmark, discuss hot topics, and of course, network! Topics are explored through peer presentations, roundtable discussions, guest speakers, and workshops. Unlike the more traditional conference format, sessions are small and highly interactive, giving attendees a chance to take a deep dive into their topics.
- External Technology Network
- Finance, Strategy & Portfolio Analysis Network
- Health, Safety & Environment Network
- Human Resources Network
- Information Services/Information Technology Network
- Innovation Leaders Network
- Intellectual Assets Management Network
- New Business Development Network
Who joins a Network?
"I have been involved with the IRI and IRI Networks for a large portion of my industrial career. I have always found the ability to network with a diverse set of professionals from industry, academia, research institute and government sponsored research organizations to be a very rewarding experience. It has been amazing to learn the different approaches organizations use to address issues we have in common and these differing approaches open up new avenues for the organizations I have represented over the years."
-Ed Getty, ETN Co-Chair, Mars, Inc.