Company STEM Programs
Ted Wells, Chief Strategy Officer, STEMconnector(R)
Corporations are increasingly interested in investing in education in the markets where they operate. Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields are in short supply and critical for IRI member companies as they seek to continuously innovate. During this breakout session, participants learn more about what leading corporations are doing to cultivate the skill sets that they will eventually seek.
• Discuss the latest national and global trends in STEM education and why it is critical to the future of our companies.
• Learn about STEMconnector®'s STEM 2.0 framework
• Several STEM Leaders from IRI companies share their STEM stories and successes occurring from a partnership of education, business, government and NGOs
• Explore summary results from a result IRI survey of 23 companies along with other like surveys
• Meet one-on-one with STEM experts and engage in energetic Q & A