Early 2015 - October 2016
- Immersive environment- virtual environment, gaming-a closer experience to the physical team work
- Virtual vs. physical:
- The generational gap
- Cisco tools and others (“beam”- the “skype” robot)
- Google internal tools (advanced “hangout”)
- “Boundariless” collaboration: Ecosystem hyper-collaboration - what will be the tools to support such collaboration?
- Hollywood model -on demand collaboration
- What are the tools and processes that support this model?
- Reputation economy and elements for finding talent- badges, gaming around reputation, quantitative reputation
- Data Centric tools: How do we collaborate when Big Data is involved? How do we share data?
Digitalization: Collaboration Presentations
R&D Collaboration in the Digital Era, 2015 Member Summit
R&D Collaboration in the Digital Era, Project Team Research Plan and Directions, 2015 Annual Meeting
Digitalization and R&D: Collaboration, 2015 Winter Meeting
Stephanie Orellana, NineSigma
Felicia Ng, Carnegie Mellon University
Terry Rosenstiel, USG
Hila Lifshitz-Assaf, NYU Stern School of Business