What to Expect at the Innovators Summit:
- Learn how to use AI for business model innovation, portfolio management, and accelerated productivity.
- Discover ways to adapt your innovation processes and structures to today’s fast pace of change.
- Hear how to maintain a dynamic equilibrium to keep your team innovative and cultivating great ideas.
- Get inside perspective on how successful companies organize their innovation functions to meet strategic needs.
- Understand innovation agility in relation to sustainability and how to integrate the two.
- Incorporate AI into your strategic planning using insights from industry, technology, and legal experts.
- Learn how manufacturers are using remanufacturing to meet sustainability targets.
- See AI in action at the Georgia Tech AI in Manufacturing Center, including tools for the circular economy, hybrid machines, and advanced integration of hardware and software.
What You Will Gain:
Connect with subject matter experts, industry leaders,
and fellow innovators during formal and informal
Get Cutting-Edge Insights
Straight from the experts, get a combination of
high-level perspective and practical action items
you can apply to your organization.
Find your next partner, big idea, or solution to a
challenge during collaborative, interactive
workshops and breakout sessions.
Meet the Experts
Rub elbows with keynotes and other top innovators
during exclusive small group discussions.
Get Practical with AI
Learn how to use AI tools in your job through
workshops on business model innovation, IP
portfolio management, and accelerating productivity.
Gain Action Steps for Sustainability
Hear from regulatory and sustainable manufacturing
experts on ways to meet your sustainability targets,
from metrics to Scope 3 to life cycle analyses.
Discuss Timely Topics
Participate in small-group discussions during lunch to
tackle some of the biggest issues facing innovators today.
See Technology in Action
Join a Tech Trek to the AI in Manufacturing Center
at Georgia Tech to explore cutting-edge tools for the
circular economy, 3D printing, hybrid machines, and the
integration of hardware and software.