- Co-Hosted by Boeing and IRI
- Monday October 28, 2019 – Wednesday October 30, 2019
- Seattle, WA
IRI is coming to the west coast! Attendees will come from Boeing, IRI member entities, and other companies with innovation leadership in their fields are encouraged to join us for a two day conference to learn more about Business Model Innovation and External Collaboration. Each day will focus on one of these topics with sessions about
- Product-centric to service-centric business models
- Leveraging incubators and start-ups
- Cultural Change: Overcoming self-definition inertia
- Going Vertical: Competing with traditional suppliers and customers
- Multi-part innovation tactics and traps
- Eliminating the middle-man: Direct collaboration with Tier 2 suppliers
- Co-development with university spin-outs
- Global development (multi-country collaborations).
Hear speakers from:
Boeing, Amazon, Boston Scientific, NASA Langley Research Center, Alaska Airlines, Aurora Flight Sciences, Goodyear, HRL Laboratories, Innovation Research Interchange, Jeppesen, Mitre, Safran, PARC, Port of Seattle, Soundview Innovation Campus,Timken, University of Washington Foster School of Business, U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command
The last day will also feature a exclusive private tour of the Boeing Assembly Building so you can get a first hand look at how Boeing uses their business strategy to implement production of their aerospace technology.