Network with other IRI members at our Virtual Fall Networks Conference
For the first time ever IRI is turning its Fall Networks Conference into an online event! IRI’s Networks bring practitioners together to explore member-chosen topics through a combination of peer presentations, interactive roundtables, guest speakers, and workshops. Sessions are designed to be highly interactive and encourage participation from all in attendance. Webinar sessions will be open to all registered conference attendees, while roundtable discussions will be limited to Network Members. Attendees will have the opportunity to share pain points and troubleshoot with their peers, allowing them to easily digest valuable insights with specific steps and strategies in hand.
The Fall Networks Conference will convene virtually September 14-18, 2020. These free virtual sessions will be a blend of webinars, interactive roundtable discussions, and organized networking activities, and exclusive to IRI members.
- The Future of Remote Work and Collaborating Virtually
- Managing Innovation Remotely and Coping with Distributed Teams
- New Strategies for Voice of the Customer During Pandemic
- The (Remote) Research Lab of the Future
- Corporate and University Partnerships in Fighting COVID-19 featuring the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Relationship Building Without ROI
- Best Practices to Minimize In-Person Customer Contact During Prototyping Phase
- Maximizing Productivity and Adapting Corporate Culture to the Remote Office
- Hiring and Onboarding Remote Talent
- Considerations for Safely Reopening Offices and Labs
- Opportunity Processing
- Predicting Federally-Funded R&D Outcomes with Ideation, Project, and Organizational Factors
- Identifying and Partnering with International Startups
- Emerging Technologies IP Licensing – What Happens When Your Technology Partners Goes Bankrupt
- Digitalization and Data
There are currently six Networks in this program (External Technology, Human Resources, Information Services/Technology, Innovation Leaders, Intellectual Assets Management, and New Business Development), each of which focuses on a different function of innovation and R&D. Please note that the conference webinar sessions will be open to all registered attendees, but in order to participate in any roundtable discussions, you must be a member of the Network. To join an IRI Network, please contact Mallory Smith (email@example.com).
This Thursday: Lightning webinar with Gina O'Connor
Join us this Thursday on July 23 at 11:00 AM (ET) for a quick, 30-minute webinar. Gina O’Connor of Babson College will apply her years of research into innovation management into steps that practitioners can take to maintain their strategic innovation efforts in the face of a global crisis. She will also provide attendees with a document of her latest recommendations.