Innovating during a global crisis: Join us for three webinars this month.
Next week Christian Crews will talk about what the Coronavirus Pandemic can teach us about R&D foresighting. Join us on Tuesday, August 12 to hear his observations of how the pandemic challenges theories of change that influence our decision-making, how to get alignment on long-term projects during short term uncertainty, and capabilities for recognizing and tracking change for portfolio management. REGISTER
On Wednesday, August 13, Jamie Jones of Duke University's Fuqua Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, will explore examples of how startups have quickly moved to identify new revenue opportunities and what questions leaders of any company should be asking their organization about future growth opportunities, with his presentation: Thriving Through Crisis--What Startups Can Teach Us About Being Agile. REGISTER
Dan Adams of the AIM Institute has taught tens of thousands of B2B professionals how to develop better new products, and will hold a virtual session on August 16 about how to reduce risk in your R&D projects, with confidence. He and his team have recently developed a whole new approach to managing large, high-impact R&D projects. With this method, you’ll confidently uncover and defuse “landmines” that blow up schedules, projects and careers. REGISTER
DXC Thought Leader Interview Series: Jerry Grunewald, INVISTA
All IRI members are invited to join our virtual Fall Networks Conference
- The Future of Remote Work and Collaborating Virtually
- Managing Innovation Remotely and Coping with Distributed Teams
- New Strategies for Voice of the Customer During Pandemic
- The (Remote) Research Lab of the Future
- Corporate and University Partnerships in Fighting COVID-19 featuring the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Relationship Building Without ROI
- Best Practices to Minimize In-Person Customer Contact During Prototyping Phase
- Maximizing Productivity and Adapting Corporate Culture to the Remote Office
- Hiring and Onboarding Remote Talent
- Considerations for Safely Reopening Offices and Labs
- Opportunity Processing
- Predicting Federally-Funded R&D Outcomes with Ideation, Project, and Organizational Factors
- Identifying and Partnering with International Startups
- Emerging Technologies IP Licensing – What Happens When Your Technology Partners Goes Bankrupt
- Digitalization and Data
There are currently six Networks in this program (External Technology, Human Resources, Information Services/Technology, Innovation Leaders, Intellectual Assets Management, and New Business Development), each of which focuses on a different function of innovation and R&D. Please note that the conference webinar sessions will be open to all registered attendees, but to in any roundtable discussions, you must be a member of the Network. To join an IRI Network, please contact Mallory Smith (email@example.com).
You must be an employee of an IRI member company to register and attend this event. No complimentary registrations are required!