- Hosted by Case Western Reserve University
- Monday October 14, 2019 4:30pm – Wednesday October 16, 2019 5:00pm
- Tinkham Veale University Center, 11038 Bellflower Road, Cleveland, OH 44106
- Get the tools to coordinate multiple digital innovation efforts across your organization.
- Create a mini roadmap for effective digital transformation.
- Learn from legacy leaders who have undergone successful digitalization.
Step 1: Learn about the nine elements of the Digital First maturity framework from its creator, Youngjin Yoo (Case Western Reserve University), and privately assess what areas you and your organization need to develop.
Step 2: Attend sessions for each of the elements of the Digital First maturity framework that will meet you where your organization is currently and help you move to a higher level of maturity.
Step 3: Take your learnings back to your organization to increase your maturity and drive digital innovation.
Registration rate: $895 — IRI Members may use a complimentary registration to attend this conference.