- Tuesday May 12, 2020 – Friday May 15, 2020
- Loews Hotel, Philadelphia, PA
Registration for the 2020 Annual Conference is now open!
IRI Members can access their discounted rate by logging into their member account. Not a member? Please select 'Create a New Account’ when you follow the link below.
Corporations, universities, and federal labs alike must take proactive measures to manage their innovation in the global community. New technological advances have made it easier than ever to connect with teams and partners all over the world, which fosters new challenges and opportunities. Organizations that take advantage of these new technologies and best practices stay ahead of their competitors in a fast-moving global community.
These strategies, tools, and case studies (and cautionary tales) will be explored at the 2020 Annual Conference through peer presentations, interactive roundtables, and hands-on workshops. Sessions will explore many facets of managing innovation in a global community, such as choosing the best business model, adapting your company’s culture, utilizing the latest tools and structures to lead your teams, building relationships with startups and universities around the world, and assessing where to assign your resources.
- Encouraging Autonomy and Empowering R&D Teams
- Global Deployment of a New Business Model
- Novel Research Capabilities: Science in Space
- Case Study: Aligning Innovation Structure and Strategy in a Diverse Global Company
- Culture as a Catalyzer: How to Harness Culture to Optimize Innovation
- The Never-ending Journey Towards Globalization
- Enhancing Open Innovation Through UX Research
- Partnering and Collaborating with International Startups
- Sustainability: The Best Catalyst for Global Innovation
- Cultivating a Robust International Innovation Culture
- How to Build a Technology Department in a New Region: A Success Story from a Medium-Sized Multinational Company
- Place Matters: Synergizing Inclusive Innovation
- Compendium of Tools for Managing a Successful Global Innovation Team
- The State of Urban Manufacturing and Innovation Ecosystems
- The Top Mistakes to Avoid When Implementing IT Systems to Support Global R&D
- Growth Outside the Core
- Opening New Innovation Centers
- Digital Transformation Case Studies