- Monday March 16, 2020 – Wednesday March 18, 2020
- New Orleans, LA
- Gamification in Innovation – this extended session includes an overview of theory and best practices, but also an interactive digital transformation simulation where you get to develop and test out new ideas.
- Storytelling and Product Marketing – learn tips for shaping your message for audiences and breaking data into stories
- Working with Startups–hear from fellow innovators in this interactive roundtable on startup collaboration, best practices, and recent case studies in this session featuring Q&A with guest speakers from a corporate-startup project team
- Balancing Market- and Customer-Driven Innovation – dive into a detailed discussion of the pros and cons of factors driving innovation, and participate in an interactive exercise on market segmentation
- Strategic Road-mapping – learn the critical questions your company needs to answer to develop a successful strategic path, and hear a detailed example from the successful journey of Southwest Airlines
- Digital Transformation Community Case Studies – explore real examples of digital transformation in this 3-hour interactive session led by RTI International
We are also offering an optional field trip to the NASA Michoud Assembly Facility on Tuesday, March 17. Michoud Assembly Facility in New Orleans is a world-class manufacturing facility providing vital support to NASA exploration and discovery missions. Michoud is NASA-owned and managed for the agency by the Marshall Space Flight Center. Michoud is unique in that it contains one of the largest production buildings in the nation. Its vertical assembly building proved a critical resource for stacking components of the space shuttle external tank, which was constructed, tested and delivered to NASA's Kennedy Space Center by Michoud throughout the Space Shuttle Program. This tour will explore the Space Launch System Core Stage and several current projects. This tour is open to all US citizens in each network.
View presentations from previous Networks Conferences.
Learn more about our Networks program.