- Exclusive online event for IRI Networks participants & IRI Members!
- Monday September 14, 2020 – Friday September 18, 2020
Fall Networks Conference will convene virtually September 14-18, 2020. This will week blend webinars, interactive roundtable discussions, and organized networking activities. The following Networks will hold sessions: External Technology, Human Resources, Information Services/Information Technology, Innovation Leaders, Intellectual Assets Management, and New Business Development.
- The Future of Remote Work and Collaborating Virtually
- Managing Innovation Remotely and Coping with Distributed Teams
- New Strategies for Voice of the Customer During Pandemic
- The (Remote) Research Lab of the Future
- Corporate and University Partnerships in Fighting COVID-19 (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Relationship Building Without ROI
- Best Practices to Minimize In-Person Customer Contact During Prototyping Phase
- Maximizing Productivity and Adapting Corporate Culture to the Remote Office
- Hiring and Onboarding Remote Talent
- Considerations for Safely Reopening Offices and Labs
- Opportunity Processing
- Predicting Federally-Funded R&D Outcomes with Ideation, Project, and Organizational Factors
- Identifying and Partnering with International Startups
- Emerging Technologies IP Licensing – What Happens When Your Technology Partners Goes Bankrupt
- Digitalization and Data
The virtual conference is free to attend for all IRI Members and invited Networks program participants, and does not require a complimentary registration. Please note that the conference webinar sessions will be open to all registered attendees, but in order to participate in any roundtable discussions, you must be a participant of IRI's Networks program. To join an IRI Network, so that you may participate fully in this online conference, please contact Mallory Smith (email@example.com) by September 7. The program is a benefit included with IRI membership and connects IRI members to their peers.
The conference webinars will be open to all registered attendees. In order to attend a roundtable session, you must be a member of one of the Networks. To join one or more of our Networks, please contact Mallory Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) before September 7.
Webinars will be recorded/uploaded to the IRI Learning Center for member access. Roundtable session recordings may not be posted (depending on the network); in these instances, a discussion summary will be uploaded instead.
Roundtable attendees will be required to have their webcams on during the session. Audio-only will not be permitted.