2022 Fall Networks Conference
- Event Type
- Fall Networks Conference
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilbourn Ave
- 11/07/20228 am - 5 pm11/08/20228 am - 5 pm11/09/20228 am - 3 pm
Alliances/Collaborations, Culture, Digital Innovation, Foresight, Knowledge Management, Organization/Future of Work, Technology Roadmapping
Join fellow innovators on November 7-9 at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee . For more information about the program, please contact Mallory Smith (email@example.com). This event is open to current and former IRI members, as well as members of the National Association of Manufacturers.
The IRI Networks Program bring practitioners together to explore member-chosen topics through a combination of peer presentations, interactive roundtables, guest speakers, and workshops. Unlike the more traditional conference format, these sessions have limited seats and are designed to be highly interactive. Attendees have the opportunity to share pain points and troubleshoot with their peers, allowing them to return to the office with specific steps and strategies in hand.
- How has COVID Affected Future-mapping and Forecasting?
- Turning supply chain issues into opportunities for product development strategies
- Fireside Chat: What does ‘sustainability’ mean to your industry/company/role?
- Developing Effective Mentorship Programs
- Evolution of external partnerships in hybrid environments and strategies to bridge the gaps
- Managing IP in Innovation Ecosystems
- Adapting Retention Strategies for New Generation’s Needs and Priorities
- Innovation ROI Best Practices
- Creating a new roadmap for talent acquisition and retention
- Offboarding Employees in Hybrid Organizations
- Breaking Down Information Siloes
- How is the demand for sustainability data impacting your R&D efforts to lower carbon footprint?
- Striking a Balance Between Internal NPD and External OI
Registration will open on September 8. IRI members may use one of their annual complimentary registrations for this event. To apply a complimentary registration, look up your company’s Discount Code on the Payment Page and enter it into the ‘Discount Code’ field. Please contact Mallory Smith for additional assistance.
IRI and NAM Member Early Bird Rate: $625 (increases to $699 October 1)
Former IRI Member Early Bird Rate: $725 (increases $825 October 1)
IRI Emeritus: $450
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilbourn Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
IRI Group rate: $129/night
Still have questions? View our Fall Networks FAQ
Our COVID-19 Policy
As the United States moves in the direction of more normal business operations and vaccine availability becomes widespread, the IRI/NAM is embracing a cautious approach to reinitiating in-person meetings. Current CDC and local health guidelines will be followed and enforced, and the IRI/NAM reserves the right to update health measures and attendance policies based on evolving health threats and guidance from Federal health agencies and local authorities. While we intend for the event to go forward as planned, the event may be impacted by future guidance from Federal and local authorities and protocols will be adjusted as warranted.
Full vaccination is required to attend the FallNetworks Conference. All IRI/NAM staff onsite at the Spring Networks Conference are fully vaccinated.
By attending the Fall Networks Conference, you agree to abide by and engage in certain mandatory health and safety conduct while attending the event. The IRI/NAM has designed the Fall Networks Conference for those who have been fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination through a third party is required and instructions will be sent to all registrants before the event. CDC guidelines in effect at the time of the meeting will be followed and enforced, and the IRI/NAM reserves the right to update health measures and attendance policies based on evolving health threats and guidance from Federal health agencies and local authorities. While we intend for the event to go forward as planned, the event may be impacted by future guidance from Federal and local authorities and protocols will be adjusted as warranted.
Face Masks may be required to be worn indoors during the conference, even if you are vaccinated, unless you are actively eating or drinking. The use of face masks will be re-evaluated, based upon guidance from public health officials, immediately prior to the event.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the CDC (Center for Diseases Control).
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Stay at home if you feel sick and or if anyone in your household is sick.
On-site During the Event
- Adhere to guidance from local health authorities as implemented and shared by facility hosts.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Agree to wear face masks, if requested, covering nose and mouth at all indoor meeting functions. Face masks can be removed while actively eating and or drinking.
- Adhere to social distance protocols. At a minimum, maintain at least six (6) feet apart. Respect the personal space of others.
- If you experience any flu-like symptoms, please DO NOT attend sessions. Please let the program host know.
Agree to notify the program host if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home for contact tracing purposes.
Explore the IRI Networks
The IRI Networks bring practitioners together to explore member-chosen topics through a combination of peer presentations, interactive roundtables, guest speakers, and workshops. There are six Networks in this program, each of which focuses on a different function of innovation and R&D. Visit our Networks page to view past presentations.
at 1 pm
at 1 pm