2022 IRI Annual Conference
- Event Type
- Annual Conference
- Hilton Riverside New Orleans
Two Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA
at 8 am06/09/2022
at 3 pm
Talent Management, Alliances/Collaborations, Advanced Services, Culture, Digital Innovation, Disruptive Innovation, Leading Innovation Organizations, Organization/Future of Work, Sustainability/ESG
The Innovation Research Interchange returns to in-person events with the 2022 Annual Conference in New Orleans on June 7- 9
The 2022 IRI Annual Conference will share key emerging trends, technologies, critical skills, and best practices with innovation leaders of all industries, providing the valuable toolkits to drive a successful organization. The accelerated changes driven by the pandemic opened extensive new opportunities for growth and development. What changes are on the horizon for your industry? How will greater adoption of digital technologies impact innovation in the coming years? How will your organization begin to implement a successful sustainability strategy? This will provide today’s innovation leaders with the latest best practices, trends, and emerging technology to prepare for tomorrow.
Early-bird registration rates available until May 6, 2022
|IRI Emeritus Member||$750||$379||$495|
For more information, contact email@example.com
Our COVID-19 Policy
As the United States moves in the direction of more normal business operations and vaccine availability becomes widespread, the IRI/NAM is embracing a cautious approach to reinitiating in-person meetings. Current CDC and local health guidelines will be followed and enforced, and the IRI/NAM reserves the right to update health measures and attendance policies based on evolving health threats and guidance from Federal health agencies and local authorities. While we intend for the event to go forward as planned, the event may be impacted by future guidance from Federal and local authorities and protocols will be adjusted as warranted.
Full vaccination is required to attend the Annual Conference. All IRI/NAM staff onsite at the Annual Conference are fully vaccinated.
By attending the Annual Conference, you agree to abide by and engage in certain mandatory health and safety conduct while attending the event. The IRI/NAM has designed the Annual Conference for those who have been fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination through a third party is required and instructions will be sent to all registrants before the event. CDC guidelines in effect at the time of the meeting will be followed and enforced, and the IRI/NAM reserves the right to update health measures and attendance policies based on evolving health threats and guidance from Federal health agencies and local authorities. While we intend for the event to go forward as planned, the event may be impacted by future guidance from Federal and local authorities and protocols will be adjusted as warranted.
Face Masks may be required to be worn indoors during the conference, even if you are vaccinated, unless you are actively eating or drinking. The use of face masks will be re-evaluated, based upon guidance from public health officials, immediately prior to the conference.
Before Leaving Home
- Follow relevant guidance provided by the CDC (Center for Diseases Control).
- Adhere to government issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Stay at home if you feel sick and or if anyone in your household is sick.
On-site During the Event
- Adhere to guidance from local health authorities as implemented and shared by facility hosts.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Agree to wear face masks, if required, covering nose and mouth at all indoor meeting functions. Face masks can be removed while actively eating and or drinking.
- Adhere to social distance protocols. At a minimum, maintain at least six (6) feet apart. Respect the personal space of others.
- If you experience any flu-like symptoms, please DO NOT attend sessions. Please let the program host know.
Agree to notify the program host if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home for contact tracing purposes.