- IRI Members
- Virtual Chat
- Friday April 17, 2020 11:00am – Friday May 29, 2020 12:00pm
- At home
We will hold weekly 30 minute virtual check-ins for the next three weeks to discuss how COVID-19 is impacting digitalization. Here is the agenda for our first discussion:
- How have you used your digital transformation to be better prepared for the current environment?
- Have you had any surprises as to tools that have been used in new and better ways?
- How is digital transformation in your organization being changed?
- Many companies are using the current situation as an opportunity for training and developing key skill sets. Are others doing this? If so, how? (e.g. preparing now for future experiments – building infrastructure, cleaning up data)
These calls will take place on Fridays at 11am ET starting on April 17. Please note that there is a 30 person limit for each session, so register early!