- Friday February 26, 2021 12:00pm – Friday April 30, 2021 12:00pm
This joint project with Echo Strategies aims to:
- Accelerate the transformation of corporate entrepreneurship capabilities by identifying best and next practices executives and high-level managers can use to focus and support their organization’s non-incremental innovation initiatives.
- Validate a practical working model of corporate entrepreneurship that includes research and development activities, corporate venturing and strategic renewal including business model innovation and business process reengineering.
- Develop a baseline set of comparative statistics with which companies can compare their current entrepreneurship practices and performance.
- Create language, with companies, to better define corporate entrepreneurship and to make it more measurable and actionable.
Join the monthly updates to learn of the project team’s progress and engage in roundtable discussions on different aspects of corporate entrepreneurship.
January 29, 2021
- February 26, 2021
- March 26, 2021
- April 30, 2021
Contact Lee Green to receive the calendar invitation.