Monthly Innovation Leader Coffee Houses
- Event Type
- Innovation Leader Coffee House
- 07/12/202211 am - 12 pm09/13/202211 am - 12 pm10/11/202211 am - 12 pm11/08/202211 am - 12 pm
Leading Innovation Organizations
Second Tuesday of every month: 11am – 12pm
The goal of the Innovation Leader Coffee House video conversations is to provide you with the opportunity to quickly benchmark with your peers and make sure you’re not overlooking any key considerations. You should expect laid-back conversations and an excellent opportunity for you to network with your innovation peers monthly. The agenda will change each month and participants are asked to come prepared with your questions and ideas to share.
To receive a calendar invite for these sessions, please contact Erika Toman.
May 10, 2022:
Sue Burek (PDMA) and Larry Schwartz (IP Business-Tech Solutions, LLC) will discuss:
- The importance of corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- How CSR has evolved over the last decade
- The financial advantage of companies that embrace environmental sustainability
- Ways that you can adapt available tools, techniques, and templates to your business processes to improve CSR level
June 14, 2022
The June Coffee House will focus on the LGBTQ+ community in R&D and innovation. The conversation will be led by Phillip Spencer, Talent Management & Development Manager, Entegris
The discussion will include sharing the LGBTQ+ journey at their respective organizations. Including advice for people coming into the workforce; their experience creating transgender and LGBTQ+ communities at their organizations and how to create communities at your organization. All participants are encouraged to share their own experiences and ask questions.
July 12, 2022
September 13, 2022
October 11, 2022
November 8, 2022
December 13, 2022
All IRI events are broadcast in Eastern Standard Time