Transformational Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship Monthly Update
- Event Type
- Research Project
- 09/24/202112 pm10/29/202112 pm11/19/202112 pm12/17/202112 pm
Join IRI members and Echo Strategies for the monthly update from this project, covering:
- Acceleration of the transformation of corporate entrepreneurship capabilities by identifying best and next practices executives and high-level managers can use to focus and support their organization’s non-incremental innovation initiatives.
- Validation of a practical working model of corporate entrepreneurship that includes research and development activities, corporate venturing and strategic renewal including business model innovation and business process reengineering.
- A baseline set of comparative statistics with which companies can compare their current entrepreneurship practices and performance.
- Creation of language, with companies, to better define corporate entrepreneurship and to make it more measurable and actionable.
Contact Lee Green for an invitation.
1 pm - 4:30 pm
Trends, New Business Development, Open Innovation and Contests, Organizational Vision
at 7 am
at 7 am
Organizational Vision, Culture, Talent Management, Organization/Future of Work