- Paul Germeraad
- Wednesday April 15, 2020 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- at your desk
Like a chain, leadership is only as strong as its weakest link. Therefore mastery and utilization of the best practices in each of these areas is essential for team success. Complete references for the best-practices will be provided to attendees via comprehensive web-based resource materials. This session will examine real-world examples from IRI companies in both the presentation slides and provided resource materials. Attendees will learn how to select the best practices most relevant to their own organization so they can confidently and rapidly implement them.
Leading successful global innovation teams requires knowledge and wisdom in five Key Areas:
- Creating the Best Ideas
- Planning that Selects the Best Ideas to Support Your Company’s Vision
- Processes and Organizational Designs that Commercialize Innovations
- Management of Technology Projects
- Doing Project Work in a Productive Manner
Check out the compendium online before the webinar.