- Monday October 02, 2017 – Thursday October 05, 2017
- Omni Hotel, Fort Worth, TX
Strategic Challenges in R&D Talent Management
Powered largely by content developed within IRI, the Summit is an in-depth exploration of various working group findings and special reports on IRI's year-long initiative on "Strategic Challenges in R&D Talent Management."
Heather Whiteman, Head of People Strategy, Analytics & Operations, GE Digital
Join your colleagues to examine the findings from the main focus areas of this research project:
Tools to Embrace a more Fluid Workforce
- With new recruits planning to only stay at organizations for a short period and lifers considering partial retirement, how can an R&D organization effectively plan for the competencies that will be needed now and in the long term?
Recruiting and Retaining Early Career Technical Talent
- Determine key elements of an early career development experience that maximize the mutual benefit for the employee and employer and enhances retention of top talent.
Career Paths for Innovation
- Gain a better understanding of the role of the leader of the R&D function in an organization (e.g. CTO, VP of R&D, CSO; CTO for shorthand), the path that individuals take to that position, the competencies required to function well in the role, how the role functions within a large R&D organization, and the future of that role.
Download IRI Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play.
Find all session description and speakers
Login in with your IRI credentials
Start connecting before the meeting!
Venue & Reservations
Omni Ft. Worth Hotel
1300 Houston St, Fort Worth, TX 76102
Phone: (817) 535-6664
Reservation Deadline extended until September 11, 2017.
IRI's negotiated room block will open soon. IRI cannot guarantee room availability at the conference rate once the room block is filled or after September 11. A limited number of Government per diem rooms are available for qualified Federal Lab attendees, please contact registration to book your room at the federal government rate