2019 Digital Futures – Digital Partnerships: Open Innovation through Startups
- Resource Type
- Publish Date
- Jennifer Thomas, Sarah Mihalik, Sarah Stamp
- Digital Innovation, Alliances and Collaborations
- Associated Event
- 2019 Digital Futures Conference
Plug and Play helps corporate partners through three phases of innovation:
- exploring the startup ecosystem to discover, meet and evaluate startups
- creating corporate value by facilitating startup proof of concepts and pilots with defined solutions that fit the company
- transforming culture by generating successful solutions that permeate the whole company
Plug and Play’s strength are 10,000+ startups in our network, a global reach and over 25 locations around the world. Hear from two practitioners who have worked with Plug and Play on the importance of executive buy-in, internal champions, a definitive list of innovation objectives, commitment of time, and financial resources.
To download these slides, click on the button in the right hand corner of the frame.
Logged in IRI members can view and download the presentation slides here: https://www.pathlms.com/iri-learningcenter/events/1706/event_sections/11321/slide_presentations/146231