Community Forum – Tell us about your tech scouting spend
Our organization is trying to understand how our peer organizations approach tech scouting with regard to % of budget spend and where the funds are spent. Results below:
If there is one thing you could do to improve your organization’s external innovation, what would you advise?
- Establish a CVC
- Professionalize external partner management = establish a dedicated unit for managing the collaborations
- Empower individuals in different geographical zones, remove organizational bottlenecks.
- Dedicate a small organization to the task.
- Dedicate more resources.
- Commit more internal resources to managing these external relationships. We have hit the capacity at what we can effectively review from what we are being passed from our partners.
- Increase visibility to market.
- Obtain more business support to invest in start-ups.
Relevant IRI resources:
Do you have a question for the IRI Community Forum? Email Us Today!