Community Forum: What are your current travel and visitor policies?
IRI and Babson College have teamed up to conduct a longitudinal study on the impact that the coronavirus pandemic is having on R&D and innovation management. In order to understand these impacts over time, we are conducting a series of surveys over the next two years, tracking such key issues as return to the office, attrition, travel policies, and training. You can learn more about the study here.
5. As a manager, what training would you like to receive?
- Managing work teams in the new normal
- Advanced tips on breakout rooms, etc.
- Hybrid work (combination of virtual and on-site) will be our main challenge going forward. I am afraid we are going back to the BEFORE virtual which was highly ineffective. Hence suggestions for how hybrid can truly work is appreciated.
- Managing teams virtually
Relevant IRI resources:
- How is remote work impacting your organization?
- How is your organization structuring remote work?
- 2021 Annual Conference – R&D in the New Normal
|Do you have a question for the IRI Community Forum? Email Us Today!|