Digital Transformation Community Thought Leader Interview: Sean Bruce (Hess) and Perezam Takouda (Cargill)
- Resource Type
- Audio Presentation/Podcast
- Publish Date
- Sean Bruce, Perezam Takouda, Lee Green
- Digital Innovation, Leading Innovation Organizations
- Associated Event
- Veterans Day Panel – Sean Bruce (Hess), Perezam Takouda (Cargill), and Scott Ponsor (Barone Consulting/DARPA)
IRI honors Veterans Day with this fantastic panel of veterans brought together to discuss:
- Barriers that impede a smooth transition from military to civilian employment;
- Key skills that are developed in the military;
- Ways that veterans’ experience can help them in industry roles; and
- Steps that organizations can take to make themselves more attractive to veterans.
Sean Bruce is Digital Innovation Advisor – Information Technology for Hess Corporation, a global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. His role for Hess is to ensure that the enterprise’s digital enablement strategy is carried out effectively. He focuses on defining the digital innovation process to enable valuable use of emerging technology and to champion its use across the workforce. In this role, he works across the enterprise keep this process balanced between IT, innovation and business unit needs to allow for creativity with discipline. In a prior role, he was part of the team that launched Hess’ global lean practice that is still in use today. He has more than 10 years of experience in technical project and program management with certifications as Certified Scrum Master and Project Management Professional. He has worked for global consulting firms such as Slalom and Deloitte. Prior to this, he served in the United States Air Force.
Perezam Takouda: Associate Engineer, Packaging Day Shift Supervisor at Cargill